Asthma is one of the major diseases which includes episodes of wheezing, shortness of breath, coughing and chest tightness due to widespread narrowing of the airways.
In Ayurveda Simple home made recipe is given. If you will follow that than you will definitely cure Asthma.
Ayurveda Medicine for Asthma is-
- Mix 4–5 drops of clove oil with 1 tbsp of honey and 1 clove of crushed garlic. Take before going to bed.
- Mix equal quantities of ginger juice, pomegranate juice and honey. Consume one tablespoon of this mixture two or three times a day.
- Cut one inch of ginger into small pieces and add it to a pot of boiling water. Let it steep for five minutes, allow it to cool down and then drink it.
When having an asthma attack, massaging with mustard oil can help clear respiratory passages and restore normal breathing
- Heat some mustard oil with a little camphor.
- Transfer it in a bowl and when it is comfortably warm, gently rub it on the chest and upper back and massage.
Do this several times a day until the symptoms subside.
For early stage of Asthma:
- Boil two or three cloves in one-quarter cup of milk and Allow it to cool to room temperature and then drink it.